ECHO 2.6 OZ REDARMOR 50:1 FUEL MIX
Sale Price: $1.99
- Manufactured with performance and ultimate protection in mind, ECHO's Red Armor Oil is a premium 2-stroke engine oil for professionals and homeowners who want a high grade, high performing oil that promotes longer engine life, cleans existing deposits, and protects against future carbon build-up.
- ECHO's Red Armor Oil is an exclusive formula that includes powerful detergents to remove performance-robbing caked on deposits and carbon upon first use, while our special additives help to protect your engine and components from future build-up and fuel stablizers to help keep fuel fresh for up to 2 years in a properly sealed container.
- Red Armor Oil is a great solution for users who have equipment:
- that may be running below it's normal performancethat may be stored for long periods of time before each use. That may be in high demand and log a lot of hours in the field or on the job. That requires pre-mixed fuel for on-the-go emergencies or work situations. Keep your equipment running like new or bring old units back to life using Red Armor oil. See what Red Armor can do for you.
- Ideal for high demand units, low performing units, winterizing units or units that are not used often. Features proprietary detergents, additives and anti-oxidants for a powerful clean and engine protectantCleans existing deposits; Protects against future carbon build-upPromotes longer engine life. Exceeds ISO-L-EGD and JASO FD. Prevents piston scuffing and stuck rings. Fuel stablizers help to keep fuel fresh for up to 2 years in a properly sealed container.
- Available Part No.:
- 6550000 2.6 fl. oz. tray (48) loose6550006 16 fl. oz 12 per carton6550001 2.6 fl. oz. (8) 6 packs6550050 1 gal. 4 per carton6550002 5.2 fl. oz. (8) 6 packs6550250 5 gal. pail6550025 6.4 fl. oz. (8) 6 packs6552750 55 gal. drum6550005 12.8 fl. oz. 12 per carton
* Prices are subject to change.
* Please call us if you have questions about our echo 2.6 oz redarmor 50 1 fuel mix in North Wilkesboro or Statesville NC.